About Seven Days Queen OST Part 1

I have watched 2 episodes of "Seven Days Queen". It is historical South Korean drama which tells love story between a queen and a king in Joseon era.
Something is happened among the kingdom family makes a sad story.
I don't want to spoil the story, but to tell you how I love the soundtrack.
I heard it and felt in love directly. Its titled Dazzling You, recorded by Yoo Yeonjung, member of Cosmic Girl.
Yeonjung's voice is such a beautiful. The melody of the music is easy listening too.
Because of my curiosity, I searched the lyric and english translation. Pity, I just found the lyric, but not the translation. Maybe anyone can translate it. I am waiting. If I can read Hangul, I will do it. Hhe.

Nb: I just learn to write in english. If it's possible, please correct my writing above. Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Film: Daddy You, Daughter Me

Inspirasi Gaun Pengantin Syar'i